LATEST NEWS - AUGUST 2010:
Click here and Buy ON-LINE our Solar Battery Charge controllers and other solar components
AGNEUS PV improves its succesfull AGNEUS AGCD840V20 in this new MPPT Battery Charge Controller:
- 10A Output MPPT controller, accepts till 120Wp PV panel
- Increased efficiency: 97,5% at nominal conditions.
- Over 98% efficiency at low and medium Solar irradiation conditions, thanks to AGNEUS intelligent hybrid MPPT / PWM technology.
AGNEUS PV launch on market AGNEUS AGPC1040S, an innovative PWM Shunt Solar Controller for 12V or 24V battery systems:
- Autodetection of battery nominal voltage, 12V or 24V.
- 10A output current with microprocessor deep battery charge control, based on AGNEUS PV algorithn "4 states with active control of charge current".
- PWM Shunt architecture design avoid electromagnetic noise emission.
- DIN-RAIL construction, easy installation "plug & play"
- BUY NOW ON-LINE IN OUR WEB PAGE!
AGNEUS PV Visual Poster Presentation in 24th EUPVSEC (Hamburg):
Visual Poster Presentation 5BV.3.39 - 24th European Photovoltaic Solar Energy Conference and Exhibition - Conference Center Hamburg – Germany.
Conference of Mr. Santiago Gual of AGNEUS PV in "Small PV-Applications symposium" a Ulm (Germany), from 25.05.09 to 26.05.09. www.otti.de